Pheasant Bonanza has teamed up with 2 hunter safety instructors to offer a Hunter Safety weekend camp February 11th and 12th. We are offering this class FREE with optional activities. If a student under the age of 18 is taking advantage of the shooting activities, hunt, and/or overnight accommodations, we encourage a parent/guardian to accompany them, at the same rate as the students. Agenda for the weekend:
- 8:30-9 am: Sign In/Registration
- 9-3:00 pm: Class (optional lunch served during class)
- 3-5:30 pm: Optional shooting activities and dog handling, with 12g or 20g shells included
- 5:30-6:30 pm: Optional free time/social hour
- 6:30-7:30 pm: Optional dinner
- 7:30-10:00 pm: Optional games/ free time
- 10:00 pm: Optional night in lodge or bunkhouse
- 8-8:30 am: Optional breakfast
- 9-2:00 pm Class/test (optional lunch during class)
- 2-2:30 pm: Students not taking part in hunt can depart or shoot clay targets at their own expense. Students receive a 50% discount; parents will be regular price of .30 cents/clay
- 2:30-4 pm: Optional guided upland hunt, with 12g or 20g shells included
- 4-4:30 pm: Optional pictures
- 4:30 pm: Depart
- Daily class, no meals: Free
- Lunches only: $10/day
- Optional shooting activities Saturday: $30
- Optional overnight lodging, meals, and activities: $65
- Optional guided upland hunt following class: $125 per person
- Tax: 5.5%
For example, if a student would like to participate in all the activities, it would be $20 for lunch both days + $30 for shooting activities + $65 for overnight lodging/evening activities +$125 for the hunt after class. This equals $240, with tax is $253.20 (x 2 if a parent or guardian is attending as well).
While we encourage you to take part in the activities offered so you and your child can have an enjoyable experience, you do NOT have to take part in everything offered. They are listed separately so you can pick and choose. If you are simply attending the class, with no meals, the class is free.
Please call the office at 402-374-1765 or 1-888-366-HUNT (4868), or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to sign up.